The vision for the Avenue for the Arts is set by the Advisory Committee and is that the Avenue for the Arts Activities should:
- Provide a place for artists
- Build a sustainable creative community
- Be an inclusive opportunity to direct a multitude of voices, cooperative and transparent
- Provide a service for Artists including resources, education
- Promote of the Avenue for the Arts
To fulfill this vision the committee will focus on collaboration, diversity while building an economy of art and a place where business and residents can build permanence and sustain. Advisory Committee Meetings are open to anyone and take place on The second Wednesday of each month at 6pm at the Avenue for the Arts [Work] Space.